Wednesday 17 October 2012

Bad Credit Money Loan - Learn the Facts

Can a bad credit money loan give me the amount of cash I need? What are the rules and guidelines associated with this loan? These are great questions and can be answered very easily. The answers to these questions and more will be below this introduction.

How much cash can this loan provide me?

It can provide me up to $1,500, if your loan application is approved. In certain situations a borrower can get more than this amount, if they are able to show that they really need it.

Are other loans that I've made in the past checked?

No. Your previous loans will not be checked by credit lenders. They will be more interested in your ability to pay them back. You express this by having stable employment.

Do I need to have a checking or savings account?

Yes. You will need one or the other to successfully have funds sent to your account. This is the only way companies send money to approved lenders.

Do these companies have a toll-free number?

Yes. Go to the company's home page. There you will see the free toll-free number at the top of the page.

How will the loan company contact me?

They will contact you through the email you gave them on your application. If you have changed your email to a different account, please let them know.

Is my social security number shared with others?

No. It is only used by the company in which you submitted it to.

Article Source: Ezine Articles

No comments: